Group Of Companies
Established in 1977, Al Nasser Holdings (ANH)was the brain-child of Mr. Abdulla Nasser HuwaileelAlmansoori who foresaw the need for a soundly based local holding company to serve as a vehicle to develop new schemes and to handle all his diversiﬁed investments and interests in UAE and abroad.
ANH was therefore established to participate in the local development program and also to take advantage of the associated business opportunities.
- Over 75 companies in the group.
- Corporate headquarters in Abu Dhabi and operations all over the Gulf Region.
- Diversiﬁed business Interests in:
- Manufacturing Industries:
- Structural Steel
- Oilﬁeld Supplies
- Product Storage
- Cathodic Protection
- Real Estate
- Staff strength in excess of 5,000.
- Most of the companies with ISO certiﬁcation.
The success of ANH and its subsidiaries can be attributed to the vision and foresightedness of its founder Mr. Abdulla Nasser, diversiﬁcation of business interests, ﬂexibility, and innovation and above excellence in customers’ service.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Electrical Engineering from U.K.
Present Key Positions
- Chairman of the Board, Al Nasser Holdings
- Director, Bank Alfalah Limited, Pakistan.
Key positions previously held
- Board Member, Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
- Director, Water & Electricity Department of Abu Dhabi.
- Director of Projects, ADNOC.
- First Vice Chairman, Chamber of Commerce.
- Vice Chairman, Sadiyat Free Zone .
- Vice Chairman, General Industries Corporation.
- Director General & Vice Chairman, General Industrial Corp.
- Chairman, Abu Dhabi National Dredging Company.
- Director, United Arab Bank. Director, Mashreq Bank.
- Director, Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Member of United Arab Emirates Federal National Council.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Abu Dhabi Council For Economic Development.
- Chairman, Abu Dhabi Ship Building Co.
- Director, The National Investor
Mr. Abdulla Al Mansouri’s illustrious and long enduring career has been an exempliﬁcation of great leadership bristling with signiﬁcant contribution towards various industries in the U.A.E.